Tuesday, September 24, 2013

This is the end.... But not really...

It has been a great run on blogger. In the spirit of change and new beginnings, Life, The Universe, and Everything Delicious is experiencing an uplift, a change, a move, a 3.0 version.

That is right. So far there are a few recipes posted to the new site however it is still under construction. You can find it here: www.atypicalbaker.com

Additionally, atypicalbaker is also on Instagram. I know what you are thinking, "Oh, you fancy now?" The answer is sort of, but more so, because I want to start taking this a little more seriously than I have in the past and I found a name that I loved that could last and develop into something more with an open domain.

As my birthday just passed, it seemed like a good time to talk myself into a year of yes; where I do the things I have long since placed on the back burner and the evolution of this blog has been one of those things.

Life is short. Eat the cookie. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment