Friday, August 9, 2013

Millions of Peaches, Baked Peaches for Me!

Peaches have always been one of my favorite fruits. When I saw this recipe on Pinterest, it was a no brainer that I would inevitably try it, and let me just say, totally worth it. If you want something sweet, but not in the mood for chocolate, try this out.

Ingredients:
- 1 peach - cut in half and pitted
- 1/2 tsp butter, divided
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- pinch of cinnamon
- Salted Caramel Gelato

Method:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put 1/4 tsp of butter into each side of the peach
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon
- Place peaches open-side up into a baking pan
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Serve warm with a scoop of gelato


So simple and you have such a delicious treat.

I will be so bold to say it, better than apple pie! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment