Friday, May 10, 2013

I lied

I lied.

An anecdote on fear.

My chihuahua, Flash, is territorial. Apparently, this is common for this breed. Whatever he deems "his space" he will defend to the death. And by that, I mean he will growl, then bark, while hopping backwards until he is safely tucked behind the toilet. He will continue to bark from there.

So, as I said before, I lied. Not about the behavior of my dog. I lied to myself. In order to follow through with any form of transformation, one must abandon all fear. I was in a euphoric state of relief during my last post; a weight was lifted that I voluntarily placed back upon my shoulders. As the realization of my action set in, I was terrified; I backed behind the toilet, and barked from there.

It is all very abstract anyway. One concrete image that does not truly explain anything at all.

It is just important for me to get it out there.

I lied. It happens.

But everything happens in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment